Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chapter 6- President's Visit and Ignite

President's Visit to our Polytechnic




On one particular day the President of Singapore, Mr S.R. Nathan arrived at our Polytechnic as a Guest of Honour. Now I haven't got a clue of his arrival, but my friends told me that he was supposed to open our sports complex. All this while, I was having the idea that our sports complex was great and there shouldn't be an opening ceremony. But this could be the plan for the school itself.

Well, me and a couple of my buddies went to greet the president and show our RP spirit to our president and we kind of enjoyed this day. I think.
























Ignite

And then there was another event that occurred in our school. It's called Ignite. A music festival where local bands like electro and other bands and singers would come for two days to celebrate the music festival. It was similar like a Rock Concert. But it was quite fun and too bad for me, I went for one day.




























































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home